Friday, June 29, 2018

I will color critique your logo, website, social media page, business stationary.

I will color critique your logo, website, social media page, business stationary.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello My name is Alice and I am a professional web designer and UX designer/tester. 

A big part of my daily job is examining clients brands and advising and implementing color palettes that work!

  • Increase traffic
  • Increase brand visibility
  • Increase sales


 For $10 I will color critique your website, logo, social media site and more.

 I will provide a color palette that works for you.

 Have a question please message me. 

Reviews


livethefuel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

venusramos:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

livethefuel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

venusramos:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment