Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will creatively craft 20 business names or brand name, logo, domain name in 24hours

I will creatively craft 20 business names or brand name, logo, domain name in 24hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am deeply committed in creating a branding identity for you. 
Each name i come up with have great meaning and is easy to pronounce, short, memorable and above all extremely unique.
If you already have a name or logo there is no problem, we can change it and improve it. I will make whatever items you need - logo, business cards, flayer, etc. 
I just need to know what kind of brand it is, what is your vision and what items you need. 
You can count on me! 

Here are what you going to get when you order my gig for your branding project:


✔ 20 creative names concepts with meaning behind- I'll take the time to craft meaningful name concepts which perfectly represent your company. 


✔ Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy with the end results.
 
✔ Your perfect new name which will be unique to your company. 

✔ Delivery within 24 hours.

✔ The very best customer service and communication at all times. 

✔ Available as domain (In .com, or any specific extension you like)
✔Available as Trademark (In. USA, or for any specific country you chose)
✔ Available in Social Sites

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF NOT SATISFIED.



Thank you

Reviews


demandwize:good ideas, good owrk

branding_maid:Thanks for your patronage, please call again

millerscorral:I Have recommend buying this Gig,, great,

branding_maid:Thanks for your patronage, please call again

gbellino:Very timely and you can tell thought was put into the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment