Friday, June 29, 2018

I will build your brand and the concept, colors, forms, slogan all that specified in a manual .

I will build your brand and the concept, colors, forms, slogan all that specified in a manual .












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will to build your brand working with a concept and create a manual of corporate identity.

days:

Day 1: we are going to talk and conversate about you want for your brand, Segment of market to which you go, colors, forms, what you want to comunicate, possible names.

Day 2: after that I am going to send you a PDF file with 3 possible Typographys. ( first review)

Day 3: I will to send you another PDF file with 3 examples of colors palette and basic forms. (second review)

Day 4: I will to send you 3 final builded proposals.( third review)

Day 5: I am going to build a manual of corporate identity of your brand with all the specifications and correct uses.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment