Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do it with some Style and a lot of Passion.

I will do it with some Style and a lot of Passion.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">First and the most important thing when launching a new product or service is the BRAND NAME. 

Brand Name has to be original, authentic, creative, but at the same time, it has to represent everything you or your product stand for. That is what I can offer, and much more.

I am working in branding for 5 years now, for many individuals, organizations, and business from all over the world. In last two years I am active on fiverr.com and in that time frame, I have excellent ratings and more than 190 successfully completed gigs and the same number of satisfied clients.

All my ideas come from a well argumentative branding perspective and have future branding initiatives in mind.

OFFERED SERVICES:

  • ORIGINAL BRAND NAME
  • TAGLINE TO COMPLIMENT THE BRAND NAME
  • DOMAIN RESEARCH
  • SOCIAL MEDIA RESEARCH
  • TRADEMARK (USPTO & EUIPO & LOCAL)
  • LOGO DESIGN (possible business card & letterhead upon request)

*** PREMIUM PACKAGE - you get 20 minutes of free skype consultation regarding next initiatives and customized marketing tips; and suggestions on online brand presence pattern

Reviews


pcbollen:I am looking for a great new brand name. This is a difficult challenge. The designer should maybe dare to challenge you more and give you ideas that would have never come up in my head. For now a good list of options but they are not what I was looking for.

tomislav_prince:The buyer had multiple revisions available but did not use even one.

bikeflyer68:Easy to work with.

clariceperez:Great work. Very helpful.

rahmathullah:He is truly an amazing professional who can understand your tailored requirements and involves in it with utmost sincerity. The great results which he crafted me in a limited period of time, with limited guidance... I dont think many of the people can do that. Honestly, in the last 48 hours... he had done some amazing things for me... Super A++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment