Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will setup brand registry on amazon through trademark

I will setup brand registry on amazon through trademark












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have more than 8 years experience in the online industry, and have been working with numerous clients from all over the world.

I will provide assistance in filing the following forms:

  •  Response to Examining Attorney Office Action Trademark or Patent
  •  Petition to Revive
  •  Request for Reconsideration after Final Office Action Form
  •  Response to Suspension Inquiry or Letter of Suspension
  •  Substitute Trademark/Servicemark Application, Principal Register
  •  Substitute certification mark
  •  Response to Post-Registration Office action
  •  Response to Petition to Revive Deficiency Letter 
  •  Response to a Notice of Irregularity
Please Note: Basic Gig is to discuss. However for my Fee I will send you a Custom Invoice.

Note:There is no guarantee for the final acceptance. After filing Office Action the final decision is upon USPTO whether they will accept your case.

Reviews


bobbymatos:Fantastic Experience!!

thbgswatteam:very fast and thorough

rrdairyfree:Quality service! Great seller!

jace2016:easy to work with

wajdym:Ayeshawaqar is a fraud, I paid first for search which my mark is safe and could not find anything- second applied for trade mark and after 3 month I got an email of confusion problem. I contacted her she said no problem and I paid her extra $75 to respond and today i received suspension.


No comments:

Post a Comment