Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create the perfect name for your new brand, product, company or website

I will create the perfect name for your new brand, product, company or website












About:

I'll design the ideal name for your brand, product, company, project or webpage. My extensive experience in marketing and branding is perfect to create the name that your clients fall in love and you stand out from the competition


I will make 4 proposals so you can choose which is more in line with what you want. I be able to provide more if I consider it necessary


if you need a website name I will use your keyword to have better ranking on Google


I will do a research on the web to prevent his name already exists and so you do not have legal problems. I make a report in PDF


See my other gigs if you need to develop a logo

Reviews


chicho042:Excelente trabajo, cumple on las expectativas

keishiro007:Excelente experiencia, muy directo y buena comunicaciĆ³n, espero trabajar nuevamente para usted.

carlosmsq:Rapida respuesta

keishiro007:Buena comunicaciĆ³n, excelente experiencia, espero trabajar de nuevo para usted.

dendroman76:Good job, fast delivery. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment