Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will design you a creative brand logo in 24 hours

I will design you a creative brand logo in 24 hours












About:

Do you need a creative Logo Designer to create an outstanding logo for your business, company, organization, event etc? Then you are at the right place.

I am a Professional and Creative Logo Designer with years of experience. I believe every logo/symbol should be unique and convey a message, whether obvious or subliminal, from the color to the font e.t.c should be special.

I will design and deliver you a L.o.g.o of original concept. All my designs are unique, professional, clean and outstanding. I go the extra mile of doing research for each project, just so i can deliver the best.


Why you should go with me?

  • I Am A One Of A Kind Designer
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Original & Unique Logo Concepts
  • Amazing Response Rate
  • 100% Refund Policy
  • Speed Of Light Delivery
  • 300dpi files will be delivered
  • You can call for your logo anytime after delivery and i will deliver (Recommended & Golden Packages Only)
  • JPG, PNG, AI, PSD formats will be delivered
  • For Every Order Completed, I Donate To CHARITY!

I would really love to hear from you, Please contact me if you have questions, as i have a very fast response rate, and you will be attended to immediately :)

Reviews


bridgetornelas:I didn't get a chance to respond but there's no option to communicate with her.

graphics__girl:Outstanding Experience!

lucyhadley:We created a basic logo for a club we are running

graphics__girl:Outstanding Experience!

lorareynolds:She was very quick to make revisions and very response.


No comments:

Post a Comment