Friday, September 28, 2018

I will show you how to start a clothing line

I will show you how to start a clothing line












About:

You have a great idea.

 

You can vision it. You know how it is going to look.

 

You know how its going to feel.

 

You are particular about what you wear.

 

You think, "I know that if I make what I think is cool, others will think its cool too"

 

In this moment, you have one choice.

 

Start.

 

When you put in work in the early startup phase, you start fresh.

 

Starting means fresh approaches. New ideas.

 

Starting is freedom.

 

In this gig, the basics of starting a clothing line are laid out for you.

 

They are easy to understand.

 

The principles have not changed in years.

 

Just the processes.

 

And the opportunities.

 

And you taking the first step. 


Moments like this define you. 


Congratulations. 


If you have reached this point, you are ready to start. Lets go over the basics that will be covered in this gig.

1. Creating A Plan. 

2. The Creative Process. 

3. Business Set Up. 

4. Choosing Your Target Market. 

5. Pricing Your Products. 

6. Sourcing Your Products. 

7-? I wrote all the space we could within a fiverr limit. Buy the gig, or if you have questions lets talk. 


Reviews


vorratu_inc:Good information!

albertarodgers:I bought this gig to get the information I needed to get started

iusedtoskate:Great buyer thank you!!!

aesysha:Amazing offer!

simham22:Great guy! Please check him out!


No comments:

Post a Comment