Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will review your current business name, tagline and logo and give my honest feedback

I will review your current business name, tagline and logo and give my honest feedback












About:

Please CONTACT ME BEFORE ordering this gig!

Your busine$$ name, tagline and logo is the one-shot that you have to communicate the style and attitude of your company or product

It's all the stuff that will stick in the minds and consciences your clients and consumers for years to come...so it has to be right.

For just $25, I will review and send you a 200-300 written word commentary on your current business name, tagline, and logo.

Depending on the result of my review, you might decide to keep it, or start moving forward in coming up with something new.  I'm happy to help you with this stage as well, as an optional gig extra.

I'm friendly, straight-forward, honest and responsible.  If I can't help you I'll tell you. I  won't waste your time.  I'm a university educated professional writer and small business owner. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:  This gig does NOT guarantee that I will come up with the final name or tagline. It just guarantees that I will do my best to work on it with you.  

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


veronicajobin:I was drawn to Andrea immediately after reading her reviews and the way she described herself. I needed a second opinion and someone to put things in perspective for me. She asked questions to clarify what I was exactly looking for and I appreciated that. The turnaround was quick and efficient.

andreapayme:A pleasure working with this client. Please let me know what you decide to do in the end. Stay in touch!\r\n

drewhoyle:Many thanks Andrea. Your method of communication with us was great. We really appreciate your honest feedback that has helped us come to a conclusion of which logo design is the most suited to our business. Would highly recommend this seller to others.

andreapayme:A pleasure working with this client!

jder2016:Great Seller, very knowledgable! Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment