Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will design invoices for xero, quickbooks, workflow max n sage

I will design invoices for xero, quickbooks, workflow max n sage












About:

Greetings, Myself Junaid Muzaffar. Certified Accountant/Bookkeeper. I provide cloud computing services to small businesses using XERO, Quickbooks (Both Online and Desktop) and other accounting and ERP softwares.

In addition I've strong command on MS Word,  Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator which enables me to create beautiful branded templates.

With experience of creating over 150 templates my offerings are:

1. Xero: Invoice, Credit Note, Quote, Statement, Delivery notes, Packing Slips and Purchase Order.
2. QuickBooks Online: Invoice, Quote, Proposal or Estimate
3. QuickBooks Desktop: Invoice, Quote, Proposals, Purchase Orders, Sales Receipts etc.
4. WorkFlow Max: Invoice, Statement, POs, Quote, Tax Payment Letter, Tax Return Coverage, Terminal Tax Letter and Job Breifs.
5. Sage One: Invoice, Statement, Credit Note, Quote, Statements, Delivery Notes, Supplier Invoices.

I know some serious tricks/codes to make your life easy.

Final delivery will include source files and system generated PDF files using my own software to make sure templates are working good.

I can teach you how to upload and use these templates as well.

Cheers!

Reviews


vukaitech:Excellent service with fast delivery. Thank you!

junaid_m:Outstanding Experience!

andrewmc91:Excellent work, will use for all custom invoices in the future! A++

junaid_m:Very cooperative person. I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

taye001:great job, really help wiht a hard problem on quickbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment