Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will reformat your documents according to the agreed theme.

I will reformat your documents according to the agreed theme.












About:

Rebrand PandaDoc documents according to agreed upon branding colours and themes. Gig is set up as a weekly rate, no matter what type of work is done, rather than per document.

Reviews


sdelgrosso:ONCE AGAIN A STELLAR PERFORMANCE!! She reads my mind! That is not easy to find. Extremely detailed, diligent, and cradles your company as if her own. What a class act, Dawn is. She has a bright future ahead!

dawnm_created:Enthusiastic, passionate about her company and the service she delivers. Shanna only wants the best for her customers, and truly appreciates everyone who helps make that happen.

sdelgrosso:Master at her craft! Whoever gets to use her when I’m done is super lucky. I know talent when i find it !

dawnm_created:Always upbeat, and always appreciative of hard work. If this client offers you an opportunity - grab it!

sdelgrosso:My lil hustler ! Love this girl! She’s always delivering and self sufficient and goes out of her way to make wise decisions for me because she knows I’m busy. Her self sufficient attitude is one reason i will keep her on my team time and time again!


No comments:

Post a Comment