Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will write 5 catchy slogans or taglines

I will write 5 catchy slogans or taglines












About:

Put my creative talents to work for you and your company. Order this gig and I will deliver five spot-on slogans/taglines for your product or service that will help bring in business by stating your USP in the most succinct and memorable way possible.  

I have delivered over 500 slogan gigs on Fiverr - many of them repeat buyers - and have a 5-star rating in all categories.  If you're starting a new business, re-branding your product, or simply want a catchy saying for a t-shirt, I'm the guy who will deliver for you.  

If you've tried other tagline writers on Fiverr and been less than satisfied, give me a try.  I'll deliver your slogans on time and on target.

Reviews


fred46:Absolutely brilliant! exceeded my expectations by 100%

herienttabiz:Thanks dear

fred46:Absolutely brilliant! exceeded my expectations by 100%

herienttabiz:Thanks dear

:


No comments:

Post a Comment