Friday, September 28, 2018

I will double your kickstarter or indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

I will double your kickstarter or indiegogo crowdfunding campaign












About:

I will provide your campaign with 2x Return on Investment on the gig you purchase on here through my network of passionate Kickstarter & Indiegogo backers. Message me your campaign link. Custom gigs (for values different from the 3 packages) are also possible. Let me know what amount you would like to order, and I will tell you how quickly I can generate the 2x ROI on that amount for your campaign.

I am a freelancer with a long history (over 7 years) of working with Kickstarter & Indiegogo projects. I work, and have worked with startups, crowdfunding campaigns, & both service as well as product based established businesses across North America, Europe, Australia & Asia. I love helping people out and am always excited to explore and work on new interesting projects.

ALSO, MAKE YOUR CAMPAIGN GO VIRAL THROUGH CELEBRITIES AND/OR INFLUENCERS LIKE BLOGGERS, VLOGGERS AND INSTAGRAMMERS THROUGH THIS GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/chrislarging/provide-you-anyones-email-address?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Please contact me to see if my influencers are a good fit for your campaign before you place an order for this gig.

Reviews


spbyjen:Goal almost completed with two more weeks to go! Going to order again!

chrislarging:Outstanding Experience!

jinfluential:Great communication \u0026 Quality work!

wildloop7:He guaranteed 200% and ended up delivering over 225%. Super happy with this order and thanks for doing it 1 day before you promised! I ordered the premium gig and have so far received $945 towards my campaign on my $415 investment. This really helps towards reaching my goal! Thanks Chris!

chrislarging:It's been a pleasure working on your campaign. I wish you all the best for the remaining duration, and am positive it will succeed!\r\n\r\nBest,\r\nChris


No comments:

Post a Comment