Friday, September 28, 2018

I will send you 7 unique names or slogans for your product, company or book

I will send you 7 unique names or slogans for your product, company or book












About:

Do You Want A Business Name, Business Slogan, Product Name Or Book Title That People Will Stop And Look At, A Unique Name That Your Target Customers Will Remember? Something Minimalist But Catchy At The Same Time?

Then You Are In The Right Place...!

Starting From Just $10, I Will Brainstorm And Send You 7 Unique But Amazingly Catchy Brand Names, Book Titles Or Slogans!

In Other Words, Placing An Order For Any Of My Services  Gets You...

·                7 Company Names

·                7 Company Slogans

·                7 Domain Names (Standard Or Premium Package Required)

·                7 Product Names

·                7 Book Titles

·                7 Names Of Whatever ==>> Ask Me ... I'll Give It A Cool, Catchy   Name.

          
I’ll Even Provide You With Revisions, Lifetime Support And A Full Refund If You’re Not 100% Satisfied.

For The Best Branding And Brand Name Services On Fiverr.com And The Highest Quality Customer Service The Right Choice Is Me: Order4adwriter

Exclusively On Fiverr.Com

I Can’t Wait To Get Started On Your Project...!!

 

·        

Reviews


saraharaujo:This seller was really receptive to feedback and had quick turn around time. I especially liked how all her slogans involved the key aspects of my product.

timothythompson:Had a very challenging piece of work for this seller. This job met a great deal to me and this was the right seller for the job. I kept the seller up at night pondering ideals. That is how you understand that the seller is doing there best. I can't ask for more than that. It's not easy being perfect. :-) What a wonderful Job. Thank You \u0026 God Bless

order4adwriter:Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and the job itself was challenging but highly enjoyable.... I really neeeded that so much.\r\n\r\nThanks again and please come back soon.

kaweppler:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sl159357:I did not expect such an excellent result. Thank you so much!\n  She knows her business.\n    Fiverr on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment