Friday, September 28, 2018

I will design you a creative logo in 24 hours

I will design you a creative logo in 24 hours












About:

Do you need a creative and talented Logo Designer to create an outstanding logo for your business, company, organization, event, etc? Then you are at the right place.

I am a Professional and Creative Logo Designer, with years of experience, i believe every logo or symbol should be unique and convey a message, whether obvious or subliminal, from the color to the font e.t.c should be unique and special.

I will design and deliver you a L.o.g.o of original concept. All my design are unique, professional, clean and outstanding, and i always go the extra mile of doing research for each project, just so i can deliver the best.


Why you should go with me?

  • I Am A One Of A Kind Designer
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Original Concepts
  • Amazing Response Rate
  • 100% Refund Policy
  • Speed Of Light Delivery
  • 300dpi files will be delivered
  • You can call for your logo anytime after delivery, and i will deliver (Recommended & Premium Package Only)
  • JPG, PNG, AI, PSD, EPS formats will be delivered

I would really love to hear from you, Please contact me if you have questions, as i have a very fast response rate, and you will be attended to immediately.

Thank You :)
Graphics Girl

Reviews


seanfent:Great communication

graphics__girl:Awesome!!

epiphany2011:Needed Logo that was simple yet unique. She delivered!!!

graphics__girl:Outstanding Experience!

shethebest:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment