Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will send you a custom offer

I will send you a custom offer












About:

Thanks for checking out my gig


Human Resource Management (HRM) is the function within an organization that focuses on the recruitment of, management of, and providing direction for the people who work in an organization. 

With this SERVICE, I will transform your organization from zero to world class by customizing the following forms for your new organization:

On-boarding Forms
Personal Details form
Guarantor's Form
Appraisal Form
Reference Form
Declaration of Secrecy Form

Other Services
Proposals
Handbook
Policy Manual
Partnership Agreement Template

And many more.

Kindly contact me first before order so I can understand your needs

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment