Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will perform one hour of cold calling b2b appointment setting

I will perform one hour of cold calling b2b appointment setting












About:

Cold calling can be tough – for most people.

I offer the option to remove this headache. Through targeted calling, I provide an effective solution that will allow you to engage the prospects that YOU want to speak with.

It is a fact that there are a lot of appointment options out there but I have the key elements that quite a few companies and people lack:

1) Competent Conversation - Your prospects should be having conversations with their peers. Outsourcing to an offshore person or company simply cannot accomplish this. I am a seasoned executive that can have targeted, meaningful conversations on your behalf.

2) Pipeline Opportunities – It’s no secret that the vast majority of sales are lost because no one followed up on them. I capture every detail of every conversation with your prospects and make relevant touches to accomplish the ultimate goal of getting you a sale.

 3) Getting Exactly What You Pay For – Calling hours are always used effectively in my world. Too often you will find businesses getting half of the productivity that they pay for. 

Free data with a purchase of 100 hours or more!

Reviews


garrettp:Communication was good, however no appointments and just 1 possible prospect out of 500+ good contacts is significantly less than our in-house efforts. I will modify my feedback based on results that may still come from the good number of voice mail messages.

qhdevon43:cool I got an appointment

craigsplace1:Great communicator and rapid delivery.

ezace27:Above and beyond experience!

r7news:fast and perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment