Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will set up and manage your indeed campaign

I will set up and manage your indeed campaign












About:

Having worked at Indeed for 3.5 years, my role was to set up and manage campaigns on behalf of the clients. I worked with clients spending between $500-10,000 per month on promoting their jobs on the Indeed website. 
The performance of a campaign relies heavily on how the budget is set up, SEO of the job description, correct job titles (what candidates are searching for) and finding the correct budget so you are visible throughout the day, but not too much so that the automated system looks to waste the excess budget.
Any company spending excess of $1,000 per month, can reduce the cost of their campaign by a minimum of 30%, and I am willing to offer money back if I cannot achieve this.

Reviews


danieldavid313:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

danieldavid313:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment