Thursday, October 11, 2018

I will record a high quality american male voice over narration

I will record a high quality american male voice over narration












About:

I am a professional voice over artist and I want to help you with your next project! 250+ 5-star reviews! 


I am at the ready to help you with commercials, narration, e-learning, phone messages, online projects, training tutorials, character voices and MUCH MORE!


If you have any questions or would like a custom quote, don't hesitate to message me. 


Also, if your project is commercial in nature, be sure to add the "Commercial Rights" license when ordering. If intended for broadcast use, please add the "Full Broadcast Rights" license. I'd be happy to send you a custom offer if you're not sure which license is needed for your project. 


You can listen to my commercial demo at this URL: https://soundcloud.com/ryancost1 (copy and paste)


I look forward to working with you on Fiverr!

Reviews


hoopers1993:Easy to work with

ryancost1:Thanks for your business. Very much appreciated.

udirik:great work. fast delivery, uncomplicated, very good voice. thank you!

ryancost1:Wonderful buyer with clear instructions and a great communicator. Hope to work with you again soon. Thanks!

justinprince993:Seller was super easy to work with and extremely talented! Took direction well and was just an all-around pleasure to do business with! Will absolutely use again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment