Friday, November 9, 2018

I will give you a product direction/branding brainstorm

I will give you a product direction/branding brainstorm












About:

Have a concept but your stuck in the too-many-ideas-not-enough-focus rut? Have a typical, practically non-existent start-up budget? For $5 you'll be able to get a creative brainstorm from a highly sought-after marketing executive who works for a globally recognized brand (think Bunnies). Companies pay me over $500 per hour for what I will give you for $5. I'll give you what you need to start moving forward with your product or business. You'll get high level logo concepts, color palettes, persona direction, business direction, marketing direction, and potential target audiences. (logo designs not included, this is an analysis brainstorm session ONLY).

Reviews


imageofdance:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

imageofdance:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment