Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will do product packaging design

I will do product packaging design












About:

★ RIGHT PLACE PRODUCT PACKAGING DESIGN ★

Before going with this GIG, I will suggest you to know something about me:

WHY CHOOSE US
★ PROMPT RESPONSE
★ MULTIPLE DESIGN OPTIONS
★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
★ PRINT READY EDITABLE FILE
★ AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, HIGH RES FILE
★ GET SERVICES UNTIL PACKAGING PRINT

I am a professional graphic designer. I do all kind of graphic related work from logo, business card, brochure, Product Packaging Design. I have also a Printing Media Press based in Feni, Bangladesh.

Well, as you already know nobody wanna see that boring 2d cover of yours, so here I am to transform Product Package into amazing 3d cover that you consumer will love.

Turn Around Time: 24-48
★ ALL SOURCE FILE INCLUDED ★

We are also providing Logo, product packaging design, box product packaging ,Professional Cool, Simple, Illustrator, ai, print ready pdf, Awesome product packaging, top, box, 3d, amazon, Label, Label design, Cosmetic design, mockup, mock up, 3d mock up, business, minimal packaging, clean packaging,
Product Type
  • Product Label
  • Box
File Format
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • PSD
  • INDD
  • AI

Reviews


kazifaisal997:Very patient and professional! Provided excellent quality work and timely

riaz97:Excellent buyer

abunar2:Excellent all the way! It's always a pleasure to work with Anchal, and his design talent and skills are impressive!

riaz97:outstanding experience very good buyer Very patient and also hope you in future

solivia268:Very patient with my specific requirements and very fast delivery. I definitely reccomend!


No comments:

Post a Comment