Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will help you learn how to sell more books

I will help you learn how to sell more books












About:

Are you an aspiring author interested in self-publishing your first ebook on Amazon Kindle, or an established author looking to further your career?

I can help!

I've been writing most of my life, but became a self-published author in November of 2013. Since then, I've published 17 novels under 3 pennames in 3 different genres. During that time, I also studied the market, participated in many paid marketing courses, read too many industry-related books to count, and did all I could to hone my craft and learn how to sell more books.

Now I'd like to share that invaluable knowledge with you!

I was able to replace full-time income with royalties I earn from writing, which was a dream of mine before I realized it was possible. While I don't make claims that I'll be able to produce those same results for my clients, I'm happy to share my expertise with you. By handing over industry secrets and tips it took me years to discover, I'm offering you a head start most authors (myself included) were not afforded.

Let me help you realize your dream!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment