Friday, November 9, 2018

I will upgrade your marketing and set your listings!

I will upgrade your marketing and set your listings!












About:

Hello! Nice to meet you here.

I have 2 years of experience of managing Amazon accounts. My goal is to grow my clients and structure their business. I have deep knowledge of Seller Central - account structure, main seller metric, all kind of reports.

  • Add products to sell against existing listings
  • Listings (adding most relevant keywords to product title, search terms, setting correct categories, sale prices, merging child items that are on different pages to one parent, providing recommendations what should be added to listing – photos, size charts, other information etc);
  • Listing fixes
  • Reporting – sales and profit reports
  • Fulfillment By Amazon management 
  • Account health and feedback rate management
  • Sponsored Products management – Pay Per Click advertising
  • Add new products via templates according to all Amazon requirements

A more strategic discussion with the client will be very useful for their growth. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment