Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will be your professional female model

I will be your professional female model












About:

I am a professional model. I've worked in commercials for tv, photography for brand promotion, tourism, designer catalog, I've also made designers' catwalks, I've worked with designers such as Carlos Benguigui, Alejandro Fajardo, Douglas Tapia, Patricia Perez, Candy and Roll, among others. I was a presenter on a local tv show in the city where I live.
I do not do adult content

Reviews


ekowarmah:Thank you very much for a really nice story, it will inspire others!

marquezortizadg:a pleasant experience! I would work with this buyer again

spectre5903:Excellent seller! I got everything that I could ever hope for!

marquezortizadg:It was very easy to work with this client, he clearly expresses what he wants !!! I recommend him 100%

chadqua:Wow. Awesome job. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment