Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will brainstorm 10 brand name, business name, company name with logo

I will brainstorm 10 brand name, business name, company name with logo












About:

This gig was created To help with the most important task for start-ups: find the perfect NAME.

WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THIS GIG?

We will help you think of 10 names for either your company / website / game / .com URL. I know from experience it's a pain making a unique catchy-name. Tell me about the background of your business, web site, or game and anything you think that would help

We don’t adopt a ‘take it or leave it' approach to company naming. We offer a professional, well-researched service to match this professional need.

ALL NAMES WILL HAVE: 

Trademark Availability: This insures ALL the custom names chosen for you can get registered and you're not infringing on anybody's registered trademark that can bring lawsuit to you. 

Domain Availability:
 

Social Media Availability: 

Catchy Slogans: Each names will come with a catchy and unique slogan as this will drive potential clients to your business.

I WILL ALSO:

Design a Professional Logo for your selected Brand Name without any additional charges.
Including all formats and source files.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


bizorion:Wow, you really blow my mind. Highly recommended!

tife_classics:it's my pleasure

careermaggie:Great work. I will surely recommend this seller. Thank you once again for those Cathy names.

tife_classics:my pleasure

glenball:Nice selection of names, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment