Friday, November 9, 2018

I will come up with a memorable and descriptive name for your business

I will come up with a memorable and descriptive name for your business












About:

Please CONTACT ME BEFORE ordering this gig!

 YOUR BUSINE$$ NAME IS YOUR BRAND!  DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ITS IMPORTANCE!

Do you need a memorable and catchy name for your business? 

Are you confused and stuck because you can't make a decision? 

Do you want to brainstorm with a creative marketing and branding professional who is impartial and honest?

If you have answered YES to at least one of those questions, then this is the perfect gig to get you "unstuck."

For this basic $25.00 gig, I’ll give honest feedback and make insightful and helpful suggestions regarding improvements. I’ll work with your existing ideas, or if necessary, come up with at least 1-3 new ones. 

Experience: I'm a writer, editor, and branding coach. I've helped business owners from all over the world craft engaging brand names that stimulate, encourage and motivate customers to purchase their products.  

Personal: Native English speaker from NYC, an NYU graduate,

IMPORTANT NOTE:  This gig does NOT guarantee that I will come up with the final name.It just guarantees that I will do my best to work on it with you.  

Reviews


felsub:Very good communication, responsible and dedicated with her work

andreapayme:Excelente experiencia. Gracias!

loungelady:Brilliant Job, thanks!

imleeventures:Great communication and service.

stsun123:Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with Andrea. She is quick to respond and went above and beyond to help me


No comments:

Post a Comment