Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will make photo for your business. Please don't order before contacting me!

I will make photo for your business. Please don't order before contacting me!












About:

Hi! Are you looking for perfect model? You are on a right way! :)

I have 4 year model experiance,100+ positive reviews so I know how to make beautiful make up and look great on photos. I'll give you amazing, high quality photos!

I can take photos for your product, or wearing your T-shirt or any other clothing.

Please contact me first before ordering and be free in showing your ideas :)

Reviews


usctrojansfan13:Another great gig by Perfect-Girl. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!

perfect_girl:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you!

shoilendrakaur:beautiful girl

perfect_girl:Outstanding Experience!

tidiholdings1:Great job. exactly as I asked! thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment