Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create an print ready exclusive 2014 wall calendar personalized for you

I will create an print ready exclusive 2014 wall calendar personalized for you












About:

Clean, modern & stylish 2014 wall Calendar and it is Personalized for You. I can put any text or image in the calendar., so you can freely send me your photos, picture of something, website screenshots, logo, QR code, etc. You can also request me to put your name, web address, Slogan in the Calendar.

This 2014 wall Calendar matches perfectly with companies, personal or other events or promotional stuff.

You will receive Ready-to-print Calendar in 24h

Reviews


knightstan:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

renfestcal:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

knightstan:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

renfestcal:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment