Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will check your website for critical brand message and elements

I will check your website for critical brand message and elements












About:

Website Check

Every website has critical elements that help your audience and customers connect with you including:

  • clear brand message
  • steps for working together
  • strong call to action 
  • other additional components. 

I will personally review your homepage or full website and using the StoryBrand framework provide a detailed list of missing or confusing elements that could be confusing your potential customers. I will also provide recommendations for quick changes that can be made to convert more visitors to business. 

My background is in startups, tech and marketing. I will help you identify simple mistakes or elements missing that could make all the difference in helping your customers understand your message and offer. And, if you're website is in perfect shape, I'll let you know that too! 

The Pro Check includes a private consultation with me via zoom video call where I will help you identify and correct missing or unclear messaging and elements. 

Let's get started!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment