Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will coin catchy titles and taglines

I will coin catchy titles and taglines












About:

I will coin catchy titles and taglines for your business, that will surely enhance brand awareness and attract potential clients.

Please provide me all necessary details and contact me first prior to placing an order.

Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Reviews


iamjjtq:At first she is a bit late in responding but overall she deliver it on time. Great job and I like it. For sure I work with her again. Thanks

annie0528:Thank you for the trust! I'm sorry for the late responses, internet connection is often intermittent lately. :) All the best to your business!

encore_company:Working with Annie is great for communication, but probably not the best for following a brand direction or creating proper story lines. Taglines were pretty cheesy and came across very inelegantly. Great communicator however.

annie0528:Thank you.

huntmigration:Thank you Annie :) Awesome job!


No comments:

Post a Comment