Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will brainstorm your company name or product with you

I will brainstorm your company name or product with you












About:

Brainstorming is a tough process alone but you finally came up with what you want to sell and yet you are having a hard time naming your business or your product(s)/service(s) in general. What about a domain name it may take a long time searching for one that is available, fitting or help with your SEO efforts. 

Do you know your brand? You may need suggestions when it comes to the naming of your company or product. I will help you with the process and give you two suggestions at a very low cost of only $5. Tips are welcomed :)

If you want product(s)/service(s) descriptions or a matching domain for SEO purposes, please see my extras. Thank you and I look forward to brainstorming with you!

If you need a brand strategy check out my other Gigs.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment