Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 5 logo options with social media branding & stationery design (biz cards, letterhead)

I will create 5 logo options with social media branding & stationery design (biz cards, letterhead)












About:

Your business's image is like your clothing.  Ever walk into an interview wearing jeans and a dirty t-shirt?  I didn't think so.  You put your best foot forward, which includes dressing your best.  The same can be said for your business's image.  Your logo and banner are the first things your potential clients will see.  You want to make a positive and lasting first impression, and a stand-out logo will do this for you.

Together, we'll come up with a look customized to your business.  You tell me what "vibe" you want to give, and I'll create your options.  Here's a glimpse at your options:

Basic
  • 5 logo designs (with revision) tailored to your taste.

Standard
  • 5 logo designs (with revisions) and banner designs for multiple social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc).

Premium
  • 5 logo designs (with revisions), banner designs for social media platforms, and stationery design to give your business a streamlined and uniform look.

I love creating art that will help you succeed.  I'm passionate about my work, and hope you will enjoy the results!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment