Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will interview you for posting on my entrepreneurship blog.

I will interview you for posting on my entrepreneurship blog.












About:

It's very simple. Entrepreneurs want to get the word out about their services, and I love to tell the stories of entrepreneurs. 

Here's how it works: You provide me the basic information about your business, I research, set the framework for your blog entry and send you a list of questions. You answer the questions, I finish the blog, post it, send you the link and you promote it to boost your business efforts.

What I need from you:

Name of your business:
Your personal name:
Your business short media accounts
Your bio

What I do:

Write up questions and frame the blogs
Send you the question

What you do:

Write the answers and message them back to me

What I do:

Post the blog
Send you the link

NOTEWORTHY

I will be tweeting about and commenting on posts. My Twitter accounts include thousands of followers. Exposure, beyond the post, is guaranteed.

Reviews


hanialhlool:great work

sandygholston:This was a great transaction.

kchem78:The quality of this work is outstanding. I am very satisfied, Thanks!!

andy345:This is the fastest seller I have encountered on Fiverr so far. Great communication, polite, professional, amazing delivery of service. I can truly recommend this gig.

hanialhlool:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment