Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will be your branding advisor from zero to hero

I will be your branding advisor from zero to hero












About:

Alchemist from the heart, Communicator by profession. She studied Communication Sciences, and a Master Degree in International Digital Marketing and Social Media, I have specialized in 3.0 branding. For over 12 years I have focused on brand positioning, starting from the business organization, business model, the product distribution and how is it perceived by its users.With this experience I can help your project to re-launch and for you to understand what you should be doing in order to have a strong brand. There are 8 basic steps for you to fully grasp the whole potential of branding and I'll be happy to share them with you. 
I also have lots of material that can help you focus even more on your key activities and save resources.

I'd love to help =)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment