Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create a custom professional clickable HTML email signature

I will create a custom professional clickable HTML email signature












About:

**UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE END PRODUCT**
Yes, I provide unlimited revisions because customer satisfaction is my motto.

Email signature makes an excellent impression of email as well as the sender! 

The e-mail signature will support all your email platforms like gmail, outlook, yahoo, & more 45+ email clients.

What will I create?
  • A professional custom email signature including your details like Your Full name, email address ,Contact Number, Address, Business logo or your photo, Social links(opened in new tab), Any slogan or text that you want to have it on your signature.
  • Social icon's are clickable and open in new tab. 
  • Install/Add your custom email signature to your email account!

Please feel free to contact in case of any queries. Message before ordering in case of bulk orders to get special discount!

All orders are delivered within the 24 hours, I have even managed to deliver some in just 3-4 hours. Check the reviews below!

Reviews


bliink:Awesome! thanks - will be back again soon - great job!

shivambector:Great buyer. She's really understanding and patient. Happy to work with you. Please contact me before your next order, I'll be happy to offer you discounts! :)

siasmatt:great job fast and accurate

shivambector:Outstanding Experience!

charmainemills:Nicely done! Clean, modern and professional job.


No comments:

Post a Comment