Monday, November 5, 2018

I will do a 360 degree product video production

I will do a 360 degree product video production












About:

360° Product Video Production of your product against a white background. Standard size of item limited to 14"x14"x14". I can do larger products but please message me with details for a quote before ordering.

If you want the product back you must include a pre-paid return label. The fee to box up and ship back is an additional $10.

Only products with Logos will be shot. Buyer assumes complete responsibility to ensure they have the right to advertise said products.

Black background is available for an additional fee. No other color backgrounds are available.

With the Premium Package a 30 min or web or phone consultation is requested to ensure you get what you want.

Please provide exact details of what you want with your order or message me ahead of times if you have any questions.

I will NOT video guns, offensive items, racial items ect. If you aren't sure, please message me with a picture of the item before ordering.

If item can not stand on its own, please message me ahead of time so I can tell you if I can do the shot or not.

 

Reviews


ck300zxt:Great quality videos, very happy!

generatecashbiz:Thanks for using me and good luck with your site!

laszlonadler:Excellent quality !

generatecashbiz:Thanks again and looking forward to the next one!

zhustill:Love it and definitely will start our next project


No comments:

Post a Comment