Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will create image content and upload it into your digital signage

I will create image content and upload it into your digital signage












About:

This gig is for digital signage content creation and content management. I will create digital signage content (portrait or landscape) for your digital signage in your business. This is image based content that incorporates your images, text, logo, brand colors etc to make the content customized and unique to your business. Upon determining your needs, I will create the content and will give you 1 revision of each piece of content that I create. The premium package incorporates creating content AS WELL AS uploading the content and playlisting the content into your digital signage software. If you do not have a digital signage solution I can provide a few cost effective and extremely dynamic digital signage options for you to consider. 
In addition to creating content, uploading and playlisting the content, I can train you to use your digital software to its fullest extent. This one hour training session will be screen recorded and provided to you afterwards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment