Friday, November 2, 2018

I will be your creative multimedia virtual assistant

I will be your creative multimedia virtual assistant












About:

I will do graphic design work for you. I am a pro so you are in good hands! :)


YOU MUST contact me before ordering so I can get details about your project and give you precise price depending on complexity of your project. 


GRAPHIC DESIGNS :
  • Logo Designs 
  • Flyer Design & Edits,
  • Business Card
  • Holiday Card
  • Letterhead
  • Letterhead for Word .Docs
  • Headers for websites
  • Facebook Cover Photos
  • Facebook Ads
  • Book covers
  • 3D Render Architecture Image
  • ...many more...

MOTION DESIGNS & VIDEO EDITING :
  • Intro/Outro Logo
  • Flyer to Video Ads,
  • Promotional Video
  • 3D Logo Intro Animation 
  • Loopable Watermark Logo on Video
  • Add Text Motion to your Video
  • 3D Walkthrough / Flythrough Architecture
  • ...many more...

...all your Graphic design, Video Editing & Motion needs at one place!

In basic gig you get jpg file up to 1000px, simple graphic work with 3 revision.

  • For custom offers please contact me thru inbox.
  • You have to provide me all material you want me to use (text, images, logo...)
  • For bigger prints, please contact me to get precise price.

Thank you.
Artcil

Reviews


reginaldweston:great service

artcilmedia:Thanks :)

jangallagher:Quick service. Great content! \n\n

artcilmedia:great project, communication \u0026 best result.. thanks jan.

reginaldweston:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment