Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will be the voice of your idea fast

I will be the voice of your idea fast












About:

You'll like my voice for your project. Delivered fast.

Are you looking for great-sounding voice for your project quickly? A  voice that will add another layer & professionalism to your work?  If so, I am the voice you want. 

We can change modifying the length, mood, to best reach your emotional goal of your work.
 

I've been in radio 10+ years, and have recorded 1000s of industry training video, video announcements, presentations, ads, and promotions. I am dedicated to your deadline, satisfaction and have experience giving clients what they want.  Lets get to work!
-Radio Jay

Reviews


johnnyhz5:That was a fun gig to do. You gave me several different versions to choose from and work with which is perfect. Thanks again for the help in this birthday video.

radiojay:Fun birthday video.

peace10:Great ! I will call on him again .

radiojay:Interesting project! I wish peace 10 the best, and can't wait to see what happens next for the projects on the horizon.

shamsahsan:super fast! and awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment