Friday, November 2, 2018

I will create a business promotional video in 24 hours

I will create a business promotional video in 24 hours












About:

Hello Fiverr folks!

Do you want to promote your Business and increase sales with no time? You are at the right place. Buy this awesome Business Corporate Promotional video today!

This Video could be used as a :- Business Event promo, Real Estate, Corporate, Presentation, etc...

Requirements :-

★ 9 images/videos (each video clip should be 10 seconds in length)

★ 8 titles - (make sure each title is not more than 10 characters long)

★ Logo (transparent background for better quality) - Optional


Gig extras :- 

  • 4k resolution (3840*2160) - for $10
  • Logo addition - for $5
  • 24 hour delivery - for $10
  • Additional revision - for $5

Please Feel Free to Contact me. I will respond to you ASAP

           100% customer satisfaction is all what matters :)

Reviews


dmrx5r:Awesome I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samal_nadeeshan:Outstanding Experience!

thefunpro:This exceeded my expectations!! FANTASTIC JOB!! Thank you so much!!

samal_nadeeshan:Outstanding Experience!

box007:Amazing seller. More job to come. I will recommend this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment