Monday, November 5, 2018

I will record a high quality american male voice over narration

I will record a high quality american male voice over narration












About:

I am a professional voice over artist and I want to help you with your next project! 250+ 5-star reviews! 


I am at the ready to help you with commercials, narration, e-learning, phone messages, online projects, training tutorials, character voices and MUCH MORE!


If you have any questions or would like a custom quote, don't hesitate to message me. 


Also, if your project is commercial in nature, be sure to add the "Commercial Rights" license when ordering. If intended for broadcast use, please add the "Full Broadcast Rights" license. I'd be happy to send you a custom offer if you're not sure which license is needed for your project. 


You can listen to my commercial demo at this URL: https://soundcloud.com/ryancost1 (copy and paste)


I look forward to working with you on Fiverr!

Reviews


aiden1525:Amazing work every single time! cant wait to work with again.

ryancost1:Thanks for your movie trailer voice order. Best of luck with your project!

carinaxpan:Ryan delivered super quickly and was very professional.Great job!!

ryancost1:Thanks again for your repeat voice over business and best of luck on your project!

robinmorning:I'll buy again. Thank you Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment