Monday, November 5, 2018

I will create ideal and professional logo

I will create ideal and professional logo












About:

Hey, I'm Aclier Fernand and i am professional branding designer.

I offer custom designed logotypes and icons for high fashion agencies, large corporate entities and small startups wanting an edge on their competition. 

What do you get from me?

  • Minimalistic Icon design with a strict understanding of your brand values and voice
  • Brand advice from someone who is reliable and understands what makes a large brand tick
  • Full exports of your logo including various file types, variants and color
  • An unbeatable price on par with professional international standards

Please reach out to me for any questions or custom quoting!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment