Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will provide overseas plastic injection mold manufacturing and product sourcing

I will provide overseas plastic injection mold manufacturing and product sourcing












About:

Hello,

I am a Canadian Electrical Engineer who specializes in plastic product manufacturing.  My partner and I went to university together in Canada to major in engineering.  He was born and raised in Beijing while I was originally from Kamloops BC, Canada.  My partner works full time as a Mechanical Engineer and produces numerous products for various companies within China.  We have now began providing manufacturing opportunities for companies within North America.  The clients we've taken on thus far have been very satisfied with our services.  We want your product to succeed and we want to make it financially viable for you.  The biggest benefit to our services is obvious: you get a North American quality but pay Chinese prices.  

Our services currently our as follows:

- Plastic Injection Mold Making/Design

- Electrical PCB design and manufacturing

- 2D/3D CAD design

- 3D Printing and Product Prototyping (Metal/Plastic)

- Quality Control

- Product Packaging

- Part Sourcing

If you are in the market for producing a new product, I encourage you to reach out to us.  You will not be disappointed. 

Reviews


vknezevic:Very good and pleasent.

vknezevic:Very good and pleasent.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment