Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will pitch your products to editors for public relations

I will pitch your products to editors for public relations












About:

If you have a fashion or beauty brand, I'd like to pitch your products to editors!

For the past 10 years I've run my own accessories line and I know how hard it is to find good PR; especially on a budget. I've worked alongside countless PR and out of that group, there is only one that left me with a good impression. Over the years I've placed my products in InStyle, ELLE, Brides, and various style sites.

I've handled my own public relations and also hired so-called 'pros' in the industry. I know what it's like to be a small business owner and have high hopes of landing a mention in a magazine or on a website. There are no promises in landing editorial, but there is also no need to throw money out the window. Not every brand has venture capital or family members willing to fund growth; it's simply not an option to work with a pr firm on a monthly retainer.

Please DM first so I can see if your fashion or beauty product is a fit. Not all brands are a good fit and that's okay. I will pitch beauty and fashion editors via email and also follow-up emails. The hard fact is most editors don't reply to pitches (even from the big firms), so I can't promise anything. Please read the FAQ below. 

Reviews


peego200:It's great working with Jill! Always responsive and very hard working. Thank you!

ilovewesties:Great client and excellent communication. Fantastic program client created. Thank you!

peego200:It's great working with Jill! Always responsive and very hard working. Thank you!

ilovewesties:Great client and excellent communication. Fantastic program client created. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment