Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will write an amazing about us page

I will write an amazing about us page












About:

Hi, my name is Madison, I would love to employ my skills and expertise to your service.

The About Us Page can be the story that makes your clients read and buy anything you have on your website.

I will write an amazing "about us " page with varying word counts depending on what you want.

your "about us" should be as professional as it is interesting. this mix is a tricky one that only a few writers can fully grasp and provide. I have a wealth of experience having worked as a brand strategist and communications director for a multinational group. I am currently working as a media director with an NGO in Nigeria.
here are some qualities that make a good 'about us' page
1. it should inspire trust
2. it should be SEO-Optimized
3. it should be specific
4. it should have a personal touch
5. it should be narrative and interesting 

contact me and let's get started!

Reviews


robvargas683:Looks like I found my writer! :)

madisonwilly1:Interesting and passionate Individual\nan amazing experience!

timsummerfield:Thank you for the work undertaken.Super fast delivery

madisonwilly1:an interesting experience

ktkat31:Madison did a great job with the little information I gave her! She tackled this task and I would work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment