Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will write 3 clever tag lines

I will write 3 clever tag lines












About:

I will write 3 clever tag lines to use for your brand's slogan. Each tag line will capture your brand's image and convey the essence of your product and service to your target audience. Any one of your choosing can be applied to your logo and brand name. Tips are welcomed :)

If you would like an entire branding project completed, I am able to send you a custom offer. It will include: an enticing company tagline, mission, vision, values, audience, brand promise and brand story.

Reviews


ingridbjel:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sarrack:creativity missing .

bab100307:Thanks, please provide info requested with next buyer.

colregs:I thought I would try this to see what Brittany could come up with. After 3 days she sent me 5 tag lines and whilst okay, none of them really jumped out at me. I have not asked for any changes as I don't have the time to wait. I would not in all honesty describe any of the tag lines as \

bab100307:unprofessional buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment