Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will find or invent 5 awesome brand name ideas for you

I will find or invent 5 awesome brand name ideas for you












About:

Please contact me before you buy.

Tend to your business and let me find you the perfect name. I come up with FRESH names for startup businesses, brands, products, books, etc. My experience spans over a decade of working in small to mid-sized business marketing and branding agencies. From the practical to the whacky, made up names, I'm your guy!

Please read this before you buy

  • Timely Selection & Approval. This gig is made up of more than one deliverable. Please make yourself available for fast interim feedback, selection and approvals so the work can be completed within the time. 
  • Be Specific with Feedback. For example don't say "I had something else in mind" instead you could say "Can you give me more of the quirky/funny names starting with A-E for higher ranking in alphabetical listings?"
  • My basic gig is for 5 name suggestions ONLY. 
  • For me to cross reference for available domain names, please purchase appropriate upgrade (domain availability check is highly recommended) 

Check out my other gigs at https://www.fiverr.com/superzer0

Reviews


jeremiepeiro:Satisfactory Experience

superzer0:Better briefing and guidance would have made the process smoother.

thatsmyball:Again, another great service provided by this Seller. Thanks very much. Highly recommended.

superzer0:Great Buyer with a great attitude!

thatsmyball:Great service, super fast turnaround, very accommodating seller and fulfilled the brief. Thanks very much, have no hesitation in recommending this seller. Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment