Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will clairvoyantly create your business name

I will clairvoyantly create your business name












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a licensed minister from the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and have performed thousands of clairvoyant readings and healings. 

I will look at the energy of you, your business, and the practical details you send me. I will then look clairvoyantly to create business names that match you best. 

Unlike other naming gigs on Fiverr, I do not use naming generators or generic ways of creating names. I use my psychic skills and creativity to come up with the best names, performing an actual reading.

Note: I do not do revisions on readings. If you decide you need additional names, you must order the gig extra so I can do an additional reading. 

Keep in mind that one-word domain names are not available because they have all been purchased by re-sellers (sometimes creatively misspelled words are available).

I highly recommend getting gig extras, as they are favorites among my frequent clients (see positive reviews). Thank you, and I look forward to working with you! :-)

Reviews


charlieraye:Thank you GoldenLily! You are spot on and I will take your advice! Love the business names that you advised on. Will be back for more in the future.

goldenlily:So glad you like them! Happy to work with you any time, and good luck with your business!

lopezchen:Thank you Lily for the kind words and your time.

goldenlily:I greatly appreciate your review, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

dariusleviege:Great experience working with Lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment