Friday, November 2, 2018

I will shoot high quality product photography

I will shoot high quality product photography












About:

Hi, I'm Dave! I have a studio setup that I will use to photograph your product and produce professional quality images for all your marketing needs. 
 
This gig is perfect for anyone who sells products on Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, and other online platforms!


Before purchasing the gig:
  • Please contact me with the details of your item and for my shipping address 
  • Contact me if you want to use a live model, different colored background, props, etc., as these are additional fees.

Delivery
Most products are photographed within 1-4 business days. Time will be added to gigs to allow for shipping, so that gigs aren't late.

How Does this Work?
I'll send you my address, and then you'll ship your product to me. Once I receive it, I'll confirm that I got it, and take your photos. I'll then deliver hi-res files to you!

Product Return
If you want/need your product returned, you MUST provide a pre-paid return label. Due to space, I will only hold products a maximum of 21 days after final photos are delivered.

Extra Goodies
I can photograph your product with props, a model, in use/lifestyle settings, against non-white backgrounds, and other customization for additional fees.



Reviews


inventproducts:Great pictures

hello7517:great work

idangovari:Great job, fast and acurate, will order more!!!

hello7517:simple and very easy

maxcon:All good, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment