Friday, November 2, 2018

I will brainstorm 15 unique names with domain availability + 5 slogans + 2 High resolution LOGO

I will brainstorm 15 unique names with domain availability + 5 slogans + 2 High resolution LOGO












About:

  • 10 unique names with domain availability and unique logo Design.


The names giving to your business brands or product determines and also influences how effective and productive they can be. A creative, mind-blowing and professional name and tagline will make your business unique and outstanding. I offerimpeccableBUSINESS amp; PRODUCT NamingServiceson Fiverr.

I will provide 10 amazing names for ONE category listed below per gig:

  • 10 Business Name (catchy, attention grabbing, simple and short)
  • 10 Business Taglines/Slogans (memorable and catchy)
  • 10 Domain Names (Domain Check or Bundle required, will be for availability only, not traffic)


Extra Offered: I'll brainstorm and check names that have Domain and Social MediaAvailability.

I will provide you:

  • Full logo packages
  • 2 High resolution Logo concepts with file formats including AI,SVG,PNG,EPS,JPG,PDF,PSD
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied!


You can count on my quality service to give you adequate results.


Contact me and Place Your Order Now With Confidence.

Reviews


dranne53:great work

raphmenclature:an awesome buyer

dleproducts:My busy Schedule made it difficult to keep in touch but this did not stop us completing our business and I am very happy with the final product, would recommend

raphmenclature:an awesome buyer. i hope to work with you some other time

ameliajnails:Excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment